۱۳۸۸ فروردین ۱۱, سه‌شنبه

Tomorrow will be as beautiful as this day

Dünyanın en iyi arkadaşa! Şu safar daha iyi anladığını umarım, dostum
An den besten Freund auf der ganzen Welt
Till den bästa vän i hela världen
To the best friend in the whole world
تقدیم به بهترین دوست دنیا

Hundred of times I have been down to this road. I could be blindfolded and be put at the wheel and be left at the beginning of the road no. 40… but this time it was different and I had a strange feeling! May be because after all these years I wasn’t going there alone, to my beloved ones’ place, those who have been my family all these years and still are… No no, this wasn’t it! The feeling was not because of this and there was a special happiness inside me! One hour before our departure he called me. He wanted to know, if we were on the road! His voice was happy and at the same time he sounded very expectantly. I am cooking, he said and as I surprisedly asked “Are YOU cooking?!”, he laughed and said “Who else should cook your favorite food?”i
When we arrived at their house and we received their welcome warmer and kinder than ever, I still hadn’t figured out this feeling, which exited me so deep inside… and as the seconds and minutes were going by and he was getting more thoughtful and caring to me than ever, with his brotherly kind of love, suddenly the curtains in my mind went up: nearly 30 years of friendship has not been just a coincidence… and when I one more time had covered the entire road 40 and arrived home, something dragged me to my computer. A message had been waiting for me there in the meantime: Tomorrow will be as beautiful as this day, only our grandchildren will see it, my friend!i

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: